Learn how you can automatically extract and export PDF table data into an MS Excel spreadsheet in your application or workflow. In this 45-minute live webinar, Elodie Tellier gives an overview of how you can use AI-based intelligent document processing (IDP) to recognize and extract data from bordered, semi-bordered, and borderless tables in PDF documents.
What we’ll cover:
- An overview of how our table extraction and PDF-to-Excel capabilities work
- A demo where we extract data from a PDF table and export it into Excel
- Common table extraction use cases, including financial, legal, and healthcare
- How you can integrate PDF table extraction into your application
- Time for a question-and-answer session with a technical engineer
Watch the Recording
Elodie studied Classics before joining ORPALIS in 2009 — first as a copywriter, and then as COO and communication manager. When she’s not writing, she rides her horses, reads, studies dead languages, and visits historic sites. She sits on the board of directors of the PDF Association.
Fabien is a software engineer from France. He loves bug hunting and learning new technologies. Outside of work, he enjoys running, reading, and traveling.