Learn how companies like UBS, Bloomberg, and the BDC are leveraging PSPDFKit and ORPALIS to streamline document processing in the financial sector. In this 45-minute webinar, we’ll discuss specific examples of how financial organizations have integrated our SDKs to help them transform from manual document workflows to fully digitized document experiences.
We’ll cover how to:
- Simplify review and approval processes by adding annotation tools that enable users to provide feedback and collaborate on documents in real time.
- Reduce manual data entry by prefilling client data into PDF forms like loan applications and KYC forms.
- Quickly consolidate large application packages with editing tools for merging and cleaning up poorly formatted documents (upside-down, rotated, or duplicated pages).
- Save time meeting regulatory compliance standards with an AI-powered smart redaction tool that automatically identifies and removes personally identifiable information (PII).
- Process documents faster by leveraging AI, document layout analysis, and NLP technologies to accurately extract key values and PDF tables from financial documents.
- Streamline data capture by scanning and extracting MICR lines from checks or other structured financial documents.
Watch the Recording
Elodie studied Classics before joining ORPALIS in 2009 — first as a copywriter, and then as COO and communication manager. When she’s not writing, she rides her horses, reads, studies dead languages, and visits historic sites. She sits on the board of directors of the PDF Association.
Pavitter was born and raised in Austria. He’s a Solution Engineer with a deep passion for technology, people, and cultures. When not working, he loves traveling the world and exploring his Indian roots.