PSPDFKit ships with a few projects containing a lot of examples to help you with your code.
You can find these projects in the
Examples folder of the
.dmg file you downloaded from your customer portal or in the demo download.
What follows is a rundown of the example projects and what they contain.
This project contains most of the examples. Here you can find Objective-C and Swift sample code for:
- Toolbar customizations
- Annotation processing with
- Document editing with
- Multimedia annotations like videos and GIFs
- Forms and digital signatures
- Security-related topics like encryption and password protection
- Import/Export formats like XFDF and JSON
- …and lots of other use cases.
💡 Tip: PSPDFCatalog also contains the “Kiosk Grid” example, which lets you open every document contained in the
Samplesfolder. This means you just have to put your document into the
Samplesand you can open it in the kiosk example, with no customizations needed.
This showcases a very common use case of presenting a PDF using a
PDFViewController subclass in a storyboard. This very simple project should help you get started.