PSPDFKit ships with a few projects containing a lot of examples to help you with your code. You can find these projects in the Examples folder of the .dmg file you downloaded from your customer portal or in the demo download.
What follows is a rundown of the example projects and what they contain.
This project contains most of the examples. Here you’ll find Objective-C and Swift sample code for:
- Toolbar customizations
- Annotation processing with
- Document editing with
- Multimedia annotations like videos and GIFs
- Forms and digital signatures
- Security-related topics like encryption and password protection
- Import/export formats like XFDF and JSON
- …lots of other use cases.
💡 Tip: PSPDFKit Catalog also contains the Kiosk Grid example, which lets you open every document in the Samples folder. This means you just have to put your document into Samples and you can open it in the kiosk example with no customizations needed.