We’re looking to hire a self-motivated technology savvy sales representative that can help us with selling our frameworks and upcoming new products. Our customers come from all over the world and in many different sizes, whether it be an indie developer, student, or a well known multinational Fortune 100 company. Due to our diverse customer base, the decision makers can range from an extremely technical engineer to a big picture product owner. With our custom sales process, we aim to meet every prospective customer's needs.
- Interact with prospective customers to service their needs and sell our products accordingly.
- Learn about our audience groups, the nuances of our products, and help qualify leads of prospective customers to promote our products to.
- Reach out to existing customers to ensure we are fulfilling all their needs or whether a new product release would be of interest to them.
- Help with coordinating Customer Success visits and follow up trips to exisiting customers.
- Ensure we maintain accurate records for our business data and analytics.
Our ideal candidate
- Will have a superb grasp of the English language and be able to communicate effectively in conversation and in writing.
- Will have an impeccable work ethic, an unquenchable desire to improve themselves, and maturity to incorporate constructive criticism into their work.
- Will be a self-starter that can come up with growth ideas and implement them independently.
- Will have an eagerness to learn, experiment, and try out various ideas to help reach new and existing customers.
- Will have a love for and understand of technology products in today’s world specifically around the mobile and SaaS fields
- Will interact with our customer base through our support and sales channels to help understand their unique needs.
- Will be flexible and adapt to the benefits and challenges of working for a distributed company.
- Has 3+ years of sales experience, ideally even used Salesforce.
What you get
- Room for personal and professional development helping grow a successful international tech company.
- The chance to be a part of a diverse and highly motivated team with a thriving work culture.
- Planned company retreats in Europe and events throughout the year.
- A truly autonomous company culture where every team member can help shape its future.
- Flexible working hours and generous vacation policy.
You should include these in your application
- A write up about yourself and who you are. The point of this is to get to know a bit about you but also to see how well you can communicate effectively in writing. The write up can be about your hobbies, work experiences, or anything you think is interesting.
- A sales experience that you enjoyed or found interesting and why (this doesn’t have to be one you’ve done yourself).
- Links to any online profiles you have such as Twitter, LinkedIn, or any blog/site you’ve contributed to.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
Apply for This Position