We’re looking to hire an experienced iOS developer to join our team working on PSPDFKit, the leading cross-platform PDF framework. Our framework is used by thousands of companies and more than a billion users in countless different settings. Every single day with us is full of new and exciting challenges like designing easy-to-understand API and writing robust code.
- Make architectural choices that will affect thousands of apps.
- Write readable, cross-platform, and well-documented code with meaningful tests so that we can ship new releases often and without fear.
- Help improve our PDF Viewer app (written in Swift 4.2).
- Build new features and fix existing issues.
- Spend more time getting things “right” as opposed to hacking something quickly.
- Collaborate with the whole team (Android, iOS, Core, Web, Windows, Support, Backend, Design) using Slack, GitHub, and Zoom.
- Have good communication skills and value team cohesion.
- Have deep and intimate knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Have worked on frameworks or open sourced components before.
- Enjoy creating components with a clear and simple API.
- Have experience with C and C++ (or be ready to learn).
- Have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Have a good command of English for writing documentation and occasional blog posts.
- Have worked remotely and understand the demands of working with a distributed team.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- A motivated team and a work culture that enables you to do your best work.
- Numerous planned company events throughout the year.
- The freedom to set up your ideal work environment.
- Flexible working hours and a generous vacation policy.
We Are Looking For:
- A write-up explaining who you are as a programmer. We are especially passionate about knowing how you got started, what projects you have loved (or not loved) working on, what motivates you, and what surprising things you’ve learned about yourself since you began programming.
- A piece of code (it doesn’t have to be your own) that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why.
- Links to online profiles you use (e.g. GitHub, Twitter).
- A description of your work history (such as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
PSPDFKit is an equal opportunity employer with people from many different cultures and countries. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, skillsets, and perspectives, and to providing our employees with a work environment free of harassment.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other non-merit factor. We'd especially love to receive applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the tech industry.
Check us out on Instagram.
Apply for This Position