We recently started building a customer-facing product to complement our native frameworks and are looking to hire a HTML/CSS/JS Frontend engineer to join our team.
- Make architectural decisions that will create a product that works well and is maintainable.
- Write code that's readable, cross-platform, well documented and has meaningful tests so shipping new releases can happen often and without issues.
- Fix existing issues and build new features.
- Spend time to get things “right”, not to hack something up quick.
- Collaborate daily with all the teams (Android, Backend, Design, iOS, Support) using Slack, Google Hangouts and Screenhero.
Our ideal candidate
- Has worked on products using React/Ember/Angular and has an opinion on which framework to use.
- Understands that a great user experience is of utmost importance to build a great product.
- Has a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Has worked remotely and understands the benefits and challenges of a distributed team.
What you get
- Room for personal and professional development.
- A highly motivated team with some of the top engineers in the industry and a thriving work culture.
- Numerous planned company events throughout the year.
- The freedom to set up your ideal work environment.
- Flexible working hours and vacation policy.
You should include these in your application
- A writeup explaining who you are as a programmer. Sample questions you might want to address: How'd you get started? What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you? What things have you learned about yourself since starting to program that have surprised you?
- A piece of code that does something you find interesting, and an explanation of why. (It doesn't have to be your own code.)
- Links to online profiles you use (Github, Twitter, etc).
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
Apply for This Position