We’re looking to hire a self-motivated technology savvy marketer that can help us spread the word about our frameworks and upcoming new products. Our customers can range from indie developers to fortune 500 companies, our audience from the extremely technical engineer to a big picture product owner.
- Create content (blog posts, press releases, tutorials, videos, newsletters, success stories) targeting both technical and non-technical audiences in the B2B space.
- Review and improve website messaging, documentation and any outside communication.
- Draft and manage online marketing campaigns for Google Adwords, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and manage budgets.
- Improve online reach via SEO search engine optimization and generate reports via Google Analytics.
- Manage our Social Media accounts: Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit.
- Execute and coordinate marketing work, freelancers, sponsorships, ...
Our ideal candidate
- Has a superb grasp of the English language and be able to communicate effectively in writing.
- Has experience in working with software development teams.
- Can work with HTML, Markdown, Google Docs, has a basic understanding of Photoshop and uses a Mac.
- Has experience in structuring and writing marketing materials.
- Has experience and understanding of SEO principles and best practices as well as working knowledge of Google Analytics/AdWords.
- Will have an eagerness to learn, experiment, and try out various ideas to help reach new and existing customers.
- Will be flexible and adapt to the benefits and challenges of working for a distributed company.
What you get
- Room for personal and professional development helping grow a successful international tech company.
- The chance to be a part of a highly motivated team and thriving work culture.
- Planned company retreats in Europe and events throughout the year.
- A truly autonomous company culture where every team member can help shape its future.
- Flexible working hours and a modern work environment in district 7.
You should include these in your application
- A write up about yourself and who you are. The point of this is to get to know a bit about you but also to see how well you can communicate effectively in writing. The write up can be about your hobbies, work experiences, or anything you think is interesting.
- A marketing message that you find interesting and why (this doesn’t have to be one you’ve done yourself).
- Links to any online profiles you have such as Twitter, LinkedIn, or any blog/site you’ve contributed to.
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
Apply for This Position