Try the Demo
You can try PSPDFKit and see it in action in just a few easy steps. We provide sample projects for you that will showcase the power of the PSPDFKit framework and its features. If you want to learn how to integrate PSPDFKit into your own project, see our Integrating PSPDFKit guide.
If you want to quickly see our framework in action, without caring about the source code, you can always download our PDF Viewer app from the Play Store. More info about the product can be found here.
ℹ️ Download Examples
Existing customers: You can find all example sources inside the PSPDFKit framework ZIP file, which you can download from the Customer Portal.
Inside the downloaded
.zip file, you’ll find the
examples/ directory, which contains these two example apps (among others):
(examples/catalog)showcases the full feature set of the PSPDFKit framework. You can see various components and APIs in action, all packed in a lot of examples, and with source code and comments explaining how the implementation is done.
(examples/simple)shows the minimum code required to start building an app with PSPDFKit. You can simply copy this project to your working space and use it as a template for your app.
How to Run Examples
Here are the steps on how to run these examples:
- Unzip the downloaded
- Android Studio > Import project > Navigate to
examples/and import the desired example into the Android Studio.
- The example apps are preconfigured. Simply compile and run them on any Android device.
To learn more about integrating PSPDFKit into your app project, please refer to our Integrating PSPDFKit guide. Here are more resources that might be interesting for you:
- Learn about how to quickly display PDF documents inside your app.
- The complete API reference of PSPDFKit for Android is available at https://pspdfkit.com/api/android/
- If you have any other questions about PSPDFKit for Android, feel free to reach out to our support team at https://pspdfkit.com/support/request/